Friday, February 1, 2008

I am new to blogging and quilting...

Well, here I go. I am new to the blogging world, but I have been reading a lot of them over the last few months. I am also new to quilting. I have been sewing for many years so sewing is not that new to me. I have 5 children and want to be able to pass things down to them. We are a military family seperated by the military. My 2 oldest children are on their own. The oldes is in the Air Force and the second oldest is in college on a ROTC scholarship in the states.



I love to garden as well, so I may be posting about a few patio gardening experiments.



Here are the first 3 projects I have finnished since I started quilting just before Christmas. Like I said...I am new to blogging so I am not sure how to post correctly..so bare with me...Oh and the pictures are mine..please dont use or copy my pictures without my permission. I am trying to learn how the whole copyright things works as well.

No comments: